Runes

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM

All about runes.

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 10:52 AM

"You are right. We can call it a skill or state, and the rune makes you go into that state, and not the rune recharges the runemight, but yourself with your focus.

Is it ok so?"

Yep! It can be cast like the runes.

Developer
Dec 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Edited Dec 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM

i got to add, before forgotten:

The first idea of the focus rune was to literally move runemight from one pool to the other one. Maybe this is causing the explainationproblems faced. You mentioned magic's mana source before, so let's use it for an example:

if you drew one blue mana from any island in magic the gathering, you may only spend it as blue mana except you convert it to mana of any other color which usually costs some mana too- correlation found.

Runemight=channeled dragon souls' magic power. The owner of the sword is not gifted with an ability but rather with a powerfull artifact. Again - everyone could use runes' might, if taught to. None of the players' characters will have this resource pool before holding an activated/empowered sword in his hand(s).

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2011 at 3:52 PM

I slightly modified the Focus rune on the wiki pages. No it sais the runes makes the character go in a focused state that he can recharge runemight in.

But I have to agree with Nervi again. :)